Thursday, May 24, 2007

Things other moms can really appreciate...

I have a magnet haning on my fridge that says, "Thank God I have kids or I'd never know how well Australian Shiraz complements chicken nuggets" A truer statement was never sopoken (or written in this case).
Today I realized that if you are craving a fried chicken salad from the local take out place bagged salad and dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets will do in a pinch.
Today is also the first day of the boys' Summer vacation, by 7:30AM I realized I'm going to be forced to live thru the longest recorded summer vacation.
Cooper is 5.5 yrs old. His favorite phrase is ,"that's boring". I'm going to have to find an effective way to remove that phrase from his vocabulary. If I don't one of us isn't going to live to see the end of Summer vacation.
Nelson infomed us at lunch today he's going to be a hero when he grows up. He wants to be Superman or Wonder Woman. He followed that statement with, "I have to hurry up and finish eating so I can go find boobs. I need big boobs to be Wonder Woman." Again, this is going to be the longest summer of my life!

2 comments:

Rozema Family said...

I seriously just spit coffee all over my computer. Boobs huh. . .he can have 1/2 of mine and still topple over :)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to make a donation!