Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Linds rocks my world!


Linds is my best friend from back home. She's married, but has no children. I think she's spent too much time with mine, and she's afraid of them. Anyway, she and I are always looking for ways to remind our husbands how great they have it! Not every man can be blessed with a wife who has natrual beauty that oozes from morning till night. Travis and Dan have got it made! She found these T-shirts a month or so ago. When I got to my parents' house this past weekend, it was waiting for me! I love it!!!!! I told Travis I now have the perfect shirt to wear to his soccer games.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you are soooo recuperating from breastfeeding!!

Anonymous said...

Hey hot mama! I LOVE your kids! I made the shirt at customizedgirl.com It's a fun website. You may need to get underwear to match...
Love ya!

Rozema Family said...

Lindsay, all I have to say is "I HAD TO BE SEEN WITH IT!" :) I love the shirt! It cracked me up!