Thursday, March 15, 2007

Funny, funny stuff!!!

The boys have been involved in the same preschool for 3 yrs now. They have been involved with one family for that long as well. The mom rocks my socks!!! She's always telling the boys how cool they are and telling Maddox was a perfect baby he is. (What mom wouldn't love her?!?!) She has a blog that absolutely cracks me up! I don't have to keep going to www.people.com , www.imnotobsessed.com or other smut sites, she manages to find things that will entertain me for hours! Afterall, there's always laundry and cooking and cleaning. That can wait... The stuff she comes up with can't.
I need to add, my husband is one LUCKY man!!!
Here's the latest find from her site... (There are 2 because I'm Carmen when nursing and Angelina when I'm not.)


Your Celebrity Boob Twin:
Carmen Electra

Your Celebrity Boob Twin:
Angelina Jolie

1 comment:

Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Here's the clip of Glenn Zimmerman wearing the nosewarmer I knit him. I couldn't upload it directly to YouTube so I had to play it and capture it with my webcam, but I think you can get the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ3LmcLmN-E