Sunday, January 28, 2007

Good News, Bad News...

1. Good news, we openned the cans of paint and painted the kitchen walls, and the cabinets. Bad news, the cabinet doors are still in the carport waiting for their turn with the Egyptian Nile colored paint (that's just a fancy word for deep green).
2. Good news, because the cabinets were exposed for all to see, I cleaned them out! My tupperware has never been so organized!!!! Mom, you would be so proud!!!! Bad news, the tupperware will be a mess as soon as I get to the fridge and cook again.
3. Good news, the floor under the fridge is so clean, you could eat off it. Bad news, my fridge is right now against the living room wall! It's a pain to walk into the living room just to get a Diet Coke.
4. Good news, CLR Kitchen can clean everything! Bad news, it cleans the cabinet door hardware so well, that paint will no longer stick to it.
5. Good news, I found the perfect place for Maddox's highchair, it's out of the way and I don't trip over it trying to get to the kitchen table. Bad news, for it to stay in its "perfect place" the fridge will have to take up permenant residence in the living room.


Without further ado, previews of my new kitchen!


2 comments:

Van Lente Family said...

You had better had to your list for you to go and receive a massage this week. You have been one very busy girl! The kitchen looks awesome.

Ferris Family said...

Niki, I love the way you think! I would sell one of the boys for a 1 hr massage.