Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun week and weekend

We had a busy few days! My Aunt Deb and two cousins came to town on Thursday afternoon and stayed until Saturday night. We had so much fun together!

Thursday night we went to the high school and watched Nelson's first grade musical, "ARF". It was so cute!! Nelson was absolutely adorable as Corporal Schnauzer.
We made pretzels with almond bark and M&Ms, all the kids had fun with that activity! Tammy was also amazing and so willing to help with my kids. She watched them for me on Friday afternoon so Tracy, Aunt Deb, and I could get away for some shopping.

Saturday afternoon we went up to the top of the Arch before I had to bring them back to the train station. The Mississippi was flooded so it made parking very interesting! :) But, we found a spot and enjoyed the incredible view from over 600 ft above the city.

No comments: