Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More baby babble

I'm amazed at how quickly a person remembers the little bit of sleep that's required to function. Maddox has done really well transitioning to being home with two big brothers. He seems to be really content. He sleeps at night for 4-5 hr stretches. However, the problem is getting him down for the 4-5 hr stretches. The last two nights he has faught sleep. Travis said to me, "gosh, I'm tired!" I was kind enough to just roll my eyes at him. In all seriousness, he's been great! While I was in the hospital he did everything he could to keep a "normal" routine for Cooper and Nelson. When he gets home from work he immediately jumps in to play with them or help wherever he's needed around the house. I'm discovered Maddox prefers to sleep on top of his daddy instead of anywhere else. I think it's sweet.
Here's the lastest picture of Maddox after his sponge bath (which he really hated!!!)

1 comment:

Van Lente Family said...

what a wonderful picture!! Hope that you will soon be able to sleep more! Niki