Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Poor Cooper...

Cooper and Nelson both needed physicals to go to preschool next week. While making the appointment we found out Cooper needed 3 shots! YIKES!!!!
Travis, being the great dad that he is, agreed to meet me there so I wouldn't have to witness the shots. (I've managed to miss all the shots so far, I don't want to ruin my track record.) Travis got there and I left for my own doctor's appointment.
Cooper called a little while later to tell me the "mean nurse" gave him 3 shots and he didn't like it! This moring he was still talking about the shots. I hope he finds something new to talk about soon.

3 comments:

Van Lente Family said...

Poor Coooper, I am not looking forward to Lexi's next set of shots, just because she WILL remember. I suppose though, we don't want them to get any of those awful diseases!! Hope the topic of conversation changes soon!
Niki

Van Lente Family said...

Hey I bought our first box of twinkies for the kids last night and thought of you. They seem to like the twinkies alright. Hope all is well with you and your munchkins.

Erin said...

you tell Cooper that "Erin that he likes" won't make him go back to the "mean nurse."

And tell Nels that I live close to SuperMan. :)

Much love to you, my friends. Hope all is going well in the new rooms.